Leaving your beloved pets in a boarding facility is not an easy decision to make.
If you have to do so because of a business trip, holiday, or vacation, we at Ridgeline Veterinary Clinic will take care of them the same way as you do. We know they want to receive the same love and affection that they get at home, so our compassionate and trained staff will work hard to ensure your pet is comfortable, attended to, and happy. And our rates won’t hurt your wallet!!
Our boarding daily plan includes:
- Complete physical evaluation and doctor’s report
- Administration of medication
- Pet food - provided by the hospital or client
- Fresh water at all times
- Washed belongings prior to departure
- Blankets - provided by the hospital or client
- Bath if the pet stays longer than five nights (holidays excluded)
We strongly encourage our clients to provide their own food to prevent sudden feeding changes that can result in gastrointestinal discomfort. It is very useful to provide pre-measured food bags marked with your pet's normal feeding instructions.
Boarding Requirements for Dogs:
- Canine Distemper/Parvo (DHLP, DHPP, DAP)
- Rabies Virus (1 year or 3 years)
- Bordetella “Kennel Cough”
Boarding Requirements for Cats:
- Leukemia (if cat goes outdoors)
For both dogs and cats, we highly recommend they be up to date on flea, tick, intestinal parasite, and heartworm prevention. In order to keep our facilities safe from diseases and external parasites, flea and tick control measures will be taken at the owner’s expense.
Leave Us a Review
Care For Your Pet
Call Or Visit Us Today!
Closed from 12pm-1pm for lunch
46920 Jefferson St, Indio, CA 92201